Updated: March 24th, 2020
Dear valued customers,
In our efforts to adhere to Connecticut’s state guidance, we have made some changes to current operations.
Under these new guidelines, auto repair services are classified as essential businesses and will remain open, while sales will continue operating remotely by phone, email, and our website.
Hours of dealership operations will remain unchanged.
Whilst our sales team is working remotely, We are still able to provide you with the same great level of customer experience that you have come to expect from us here at MINI of Fairfield County. Because we have always been a digitally friendly MINI dealership. We have all of the processes in place to handle your vehicle purchasing needs both digitally and in person as your needs demand and as we are in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Since auto service is classified as an essential business, our Service Department will be fully open and operational, with all of our additional safety/health precautions in place, as it has been the past few weeks. Service Appointments can be scheduled for pick up and return at your home, or you can still dropoff and pickup at the dealerships.
Home Service Appointments:
● Request Online: https://www.minifairfieldcounty.com/mini-cooper-service-home-pick-up-ct-ny/
Schedule In-Store Service Appointment:
● Schedule Online: https://www.minifairfieldcounty.com/schedule-service/
We are taking extra precautions each day and night to keep all departments of the dealership and vehicles clean and sanitized. In an effort to increase safety measures, MINI of Fairfield County has implemented the following CDC guidelines and more to protect the wellness of our employees and customers:
● All employees have been notified to stay home if they develop ANY cold or flu symptoms, and seek medical attention if necessary.
● We have instituted the CDC Social distancing recommendations for our employees, customer interactions, and internal interactions.
● We have provided safety gloves to all of our employees.
● We have provided Clorox wipes for the purpose of wiping down work areas including Phones, keyboards and touch screens etc.
● We have replaced the baked goods in the customer lounge with individually wrapped baked goods.
● We have instructed the cleaning company to do a more detailed clean of our public areas several times per day in order to reduce the probability of contamination.
● We have started using steering wheel wraps in all customer cars that are in for service.
● We are wiping down the interior of all loaners when they return and before they are parked for the next use.
● We are wiping down all test drive vehicles after each test drive.
● We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers in many areas around the dealership.
● We have removed all magazines from our customer waiting areas.
Our management team is meeting daily to review strategies that are in the best interest of our employees and customers. We will continue to closely monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC, local governments, and public health agencies, in order to maintain a safe environment. Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our community strong and healthy.
We will all get through this together. Be safe and be well.
The Callari Family
Phone: (203) 348-4700http://maps.google.com/?q=154%20Post%20Rd%2C%20Darien%2C%20CT%2006820-4